Director L&D Beltway
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of
media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people
love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring
millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news,
communications and home management, theme parks, television and
movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what?s to come. Job
Responsible for overseeing Learning and Development initiatives
across assigned area(s) of responsibility to maximize performance
and meet business goals. Manages data to ensure the expected impact
to increase productivity and retention. Oversees and participates
in the development high quality, cost-effective programs for all
employees. Provides leadership and direction for team which may
include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements
strategies for functional area(s). May have responsibility for
developing and managing budget. Core Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing the ongoing development, and level one
and level two certification, of all Comcast University Trainers.
Evaluates current Trainer performance metrics from a global
perspective and identifies performance improvement opportunities in
various geographic regions.
- Oversees the development of the program evaluation (completion
rates, content quality, and delivery of content and other key
success metrics) in coordination with program managers and the
- Expands and manages a collection of training materials and
resources and integrates new curriculums, delivery methods, and
- Assists with evaluating, through a variety of assessment
processes, the current status of Trainer knowledge, skill, and
ability that exists within the transformed Comcast University.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs through surveys,
reporting, and monitoring of the linkage between curriculum and
improved learner job performance.
- Collaborates with University staff, senior management, and
other department personnel regarding training needs, curriculum
design, development, and delivery in order to create relevant
solutions for business units.
- Works with upper management to develop communication plans that
inform, set expectations, and facilitate discussion and feedback to
achieve a smooth transition through the Comcast University
- Participates with budget and billing processes, resources, and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years experience, including Comcast
- Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Baltimore , Director L&D Beltway, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!