Manager, Business Analyst - Baltimore, MD
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for managing all aspects of Technical Operations
including installation, service, construction, design, materials
management, and daily workloads. Ensures compliance with Company
technical standards and federal regulations. Responsible for the
selection and development of the technical staff. Responsible for
providing key insight into regional priorities, supporting detailed
process improvement plans.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
communities Core Responsibilities:
- Manages all activities of the Technical Operations staff
including: productivity, quality, over time, community relations,
inter-department relations, staffing, and performance.- Drives
analysis for process improvement- Key storyteller and presenter to
senior leadership team- Develops reporting and analytic skills in
direct report team
- Directs the daily operations of installation, service,
construction, and materials management in order to successfully
achieve of company objectives.
- Ensures system compliance to NCTA, FCC regulations, and Company
minimum operating specifications. Participates in the development
of procedures and practices within relevant departments.
- Ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand
service or maintenance work.
- Ensures timely and accurate performance reporting and reviews.
Participates in developing quality measurement guidelines and
minimum requirements for staff training.
- Ensures staff and system is able to respond to the demands of new
technology deployment by maintaining discussions in deployment
- Prepares budgets and is responsible for implementation and
control of approved budgets.
- Coordinates department responses to customer or department
issues. Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an
in-depth technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience Preferred
Qualifications: - Strong analytical skills - Exceptional
presentation skills- Experience presenting and influencing senior
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Baltimore , Manager, Business Analyst - Baltimore, MD, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!