Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Make money doing work that matters. Become a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a CNA to join our team. At Comfort
Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and
older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion,
and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As a CNA you will work directly with seniors and their families to
execute personalized care plans that will maximize your clients
quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks,
personal care and hobbies to ensure the seniors non-medical needs
are met and their personal goals are carried out.
CNA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- Health and Dental Benefits available
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
As a CNA with Comfort Keepers, you will provide high-quality senior
care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for
meaningful relationships and memories.
CNA Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships
with seniors and their families
- Ability to work 7a-3p, 3p-7a, and 11p-7a
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily
tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Desired CNA applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional
- At least 2 years dementia experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience
as a Caregiver, Home Care Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or
Start your rewarding with Comfort Keepers today. Apply now!
This Caregiver position is open at our Annapolis, MD Office Located
at, 1202 West St Suite 102, Annapolis, MD 21401. Our office serves
the Annapolis Maryland and the surrounding area and this position
may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere
awesome! Learn more here:
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Baltimore , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!