Gastroenterology/ERCP Baltimore Maryland (Physician #)
Company: Physician Services
Posted on: November 22, 2020
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (desirable suburb): Gastroenterologist
is needed to join a very busy, successful and 30 year-established
single-specialty group. They currently have 15 Gastroenterologists,
9 mid-level providers (Certified Physician Assistants and Certified
Nurse Practitioners). ERCP skills are required. Combination of
outpatient and inpatient work. These busy Gastros perform about
4,000 procedures a year! Call will be 1:9. Work at two modern
office facilities equipped with the latest in EMR, as well as three
AAAHC accredited Endoscopy Centers. Teaching opportunities are
available. $ Partnership opportunity with excellent earning
- Their busy and successful large single-specialty group is
located in a desirable suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Located in a desirable suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a BE/BC
Gastroenterologist is needed to join a well-respected, busy and
successful single-specialty gastroenterology group practice.
- This practice currently consists of 15 Gastroenterologists, 9
mid-level providers (Certified Physician Assistants and Certified
- Their support staff consists of greater than 60 people, which
includes supportive and well trained medical office staff.
- There will be a combination outpatient and inpatient work. ERCP
skills are required. These busy Gastroenterologists perform
approximately 4,000 procedures a year!
- Call will be 1:8.
- This dynamic group owns satellite clinics in around the
Baltimore area, along with three very busy AAAHC accredited
- The new Gastroenterologist will practice at two modern office
facilities, which is equipped with the latest in EMR
- She or he will also work at their Endoscopy Centers.
- Established thirty-plus years ago, this excellent
gastroenterology practice opportunity is due to increased patient
volume and area growth.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- Although this practice is owned by a well-regarded regional
health-care system, it operates/functions as a private
- They are offering a very competitive two-year guaranteed base
salary. There is also a work RVU-based productivity incentive. In
addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- After two years of successful employment, the new GI will be
offered the opportunity to become a partner and the opportunity to
buy into their Endoscopy Centers during the third year.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND: The population of the
Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people. Baltimore
is Maryland's largest city, and the second largest seaport in the
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods,
ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth
of history. This great city also offers excellent educational
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy
accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only
one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball,
football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great
shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities,
and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making
Baltimore a great city to live and practice General and ERCP
Gastroenterolology! Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs,
gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates
jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist
Keywords: Physician Services, Baltimore , Gastroenterology/ERCP Baltimore Maryland (Physician #), Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!