RN - Care Management
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Specialty: RN-Care ManagementLocations: Baltimore, Maryland
Shift: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pmDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob
- Provides care in collaboration with the patient, THC healthcare
team, outside providers, and family as appropriate.
- Acts as a patient advocate. Serves as a liaison between
patients, their families and healthcare providers and health care
team to improve patients' quality of life through collaboration and
follow up care.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
expected standards of care based on physical, psychosocial,
cultural, educational, spiritual, safety and age-appropriate
considerations of patients.
- Develops, implements and evaluates individualized patient care
plans and facilitates coordination of care across the
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills that maintain and
coordinate safe delivery of quality care.
- Maintains oversight over the clinic to ensure safe patient care
by maintaining logs, checking expiration dates of medications and
medical surgical supplies, maintaining emergency cart and ensuring
compliance with the Maryland VFC Program.
- Takes full and ultimate responsibility for the quality of
nursing care he/she provides to individuals and groups, including
but not limited to health maintenance, teaching, counseling,
collaborative planning and restoration of optimal functioning and
- Performs medication administration, venipuncture, clinical
nursing assessment/triage, and other clinical nursing skills as
- Provides delegation and supervision in accordance with the
Nurse Practice Act - Provides leadership and oversight of the
health care team to ensure efficient, quality care is provided by
the members of the healthcare team.
- Assures timely and efficient flow of the clinic. Prioritizes
tasks efficiently and effectively and completes Patient Cases and
Follow Up in a timely fashion according to THC policy.
- Ensure medical care and follow up are planned and documented
and that all requests for services are completed for each patient
- Documents appropriately in the EMR. ie nurse visits and
triage/walk ins if necessary.
- Assists with timely completion of forms and documents needed by
patients, families or other required documents.
- Communicates regularly and as needed with Clinical Manager.
Keeps manager aware of any concerns in the clinic.
- Provides quality care and customer service to the patients and
their families, regardless of their socio-economic status.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external
customers, patients and their families under all circumstances,
exercising conflict resolution skills with customers and staff when
- Demonstrate autonomy by utilizing the nursing process to assess
patients and determine next steps in the delivery of care.
- Maintains HIPPAQualifications
- Current Maryland state nursing license
- CPR certification
- BLS certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, bachelor's
- one year minimum experience in an acute care facility
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- 1st Day Insurance Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Baltimore , RN - Care Management, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!