Shift/Charge Nurse - LVN/LPN - Atria Manresa (Up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!)
Company: Atria Senior Living
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in
medication room and assisting the residents with
self-administration of their medication.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living and
Independent with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
- Maintain positive relations with residents, families and
- Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the
residents needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services
- Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services
- Assist in the training of assisted living staff and
participates in orientation of new staff.
- Attend and participates in scheduled in-service programs,
training programs and staff meetings.
- Assist with scheduling and staffing of Resident Services
Assistants and Resident Medication Assistants as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse with a
current license in good standing.
- Certification or licensed per state guidelines.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification if required by
- Must successfully complete Atria's Medication Management
Training (if providing medication reminders or assistance with
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence.
Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to
legal requirements.Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed
Vocational Nurse, LVN, Nurse, L.V.N.Overview:Up to $1,000 Sign-On
Bonus!What's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
protected classifications.Salary: Starting at $: 25.00
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Baltimore , Shift/Charge Nurse - LVN/LPN - Atria Manresa (Up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!), Healthcare , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!