Medical Technologist (MT)
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Red Lion
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Generalist opening in Red Lion, Pennsylvania. This and other
medical technologist jobs brought to you by
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of the Laboratory Team
Leader or Division Manager, performs a variety of technical and
general duties at a basic skills and knowledge level. Functions in
one or more laboratory division.
- Permanent, Full - time Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and/or specialized testing and procedures with
supervision as appropriate.
- Performs quality control and instrument check procedures and
maintains related records.Innoculates, cultivates, classifies and
identifies microorganisms found in bodily fluids, exudates, skin
scrapings, autopsy and surgical specimens in order to provide data
on cause, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
- May group or type blood of donors and recipients.
- May determine compatibility of donor blood products with
- May perform chemical and/or immunological tests to identify
and/or quantitate substances found in blood and other body
- Counts, describes morphology of, and performs specialized
studies on blood and other body fluid cells. Performs coagulation
- Cuts, stains, and mounts specimens of human tissue.
- Performs special stains and/or immunohistochemical testing on
tissues as directed by the pathologist(s). What you will need...
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical technology or a related
- Certified as a medical technologist or equivalent. License if
- Completion of student clinical rotations **Sign on bonus and
relocation assistance offered if needed** Looking to relocate? I
can be a resource for that! Want more information? Reach out to
Megan at or email resume Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Baltimore , Medical Technologist (MT), Healthcare , Red Lion, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!