LPN Home Health
Company: VNA of Maryland
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company Overview: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.Benefits of
joining the VNA of Maryland team:
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k -
- Great Culture - join our family!LHC Group is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
helping people. - Essential Functions:
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- All other duties as assigned. Education & Experience: License
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Equal Opportunity Employer - vets,
disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full
vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be
required. - If permitted by state law, the company will consider
requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: VNA of Maryland, Baltimore , LPN Home Health, Healthcare , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!