Registered Nurse Clinical Lead, Neurology/Stroke Unit
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We Are Hiring:Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore,
Maryland is seeking a Registered Nurse to work as a valued member
of our care team in our Neurology/Stroke Unit.
As a member of our professional care team, you will enjoy
collaborating with a group of exceptional nurses, physicians, and
support staff in our 30-bed nursing unit that is fully-equipped for
the monitoring and treatment of patients suffering from brain,
spine, and nervous system conditions; subspecialties including
stroke, seizure, and neuromuscular disorders.Our dedicated team is
committed to the highest standards of quality and excellence as a
designated Stroke Center of Excellence and has been recognized in
U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital for Stroke Treatment
for four consecutive years and has earned the Gold Plus Performance
Achievement Award from the American Stroke Association, the highest
recognition awarded for stroke programs.Schedule: Full-time, 36
hours per week. Day/Night Rotation 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
Why Join Our Team: Working for Ascension Saint Agnes gives you the
power of purpose - for us, work is more than the place we go each
day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects
talent, and understands patients.
- Join Ascension, one of the leading non-profit and Catholic
health systems in the country, and be part of a collective network
of over 60,000 nurses
- Career growth and mobility across our national network of
- Access to our dedicated nursing career coaches to help you
thrive in all stages of your career
- Full-service teaching hospital that provides you varied
experience & knowledge to enhance your career
- Wide range of customizable benefit options
- Flexible scheduling options for work-life balance and generous
paid time off.
- Free Parking!What You Will Do:Lead staff in performing clinical
or patient care activities.
- Lead or coordinate daily operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Serve as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- Assign, monitor and review progress of work and compliance with
policies and/or procedures.
- Oversee and evaluate orientation and training of assigned
- May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Work with the providers in the clinic as well as administrative
- Perform vitals.
- Design, interpret and implement clinical policies and
procedures.What You Will Need:Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager
Certification (CCMC) preferred.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- 1 year of experience required.Additional Preferences:No
additional preferences.Why Join Our Team:Serving the greater
Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer
that provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where
our workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a
place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich
learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth
and professional development. As an associate, you will find
rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service
teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging
Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ascension Saint Agnes is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer.
Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot
employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension, Baltimore , Registered Nurse Clinical Lead, Neurology/Stroke Unit, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!