Therapists - Offsite Counseling Services
Company: Sheppard Pratt
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Full and Part Time opportunities
Potential to make up to $100,000+
Looking for an enthusiastic Therapist to join our team!
Are you a new grad? Sheppard Pratt offers free Supervision and
Home and School Based Therapy
Sheppard Pratt Outpatient Mental Health Center in Frederick is
hiring Licensed Social Workers and/or Counselors (LMSW, LGPC,
LCSW-C, and LCPC) to provide school-based and in-home individual
and family therapy to children, adolescents, and their families in
Frederick County. Sheppard Pratt offers competitive reimbursement
rates for services provided and the ability to make and manage your
Sheppard Pratt is the largest private, nonprofit provider of mental
health, special education, substance use, developmental disability,
and social services. Sheppard Pratt was founded in 1853 and has
more than 380 sites of service and is ranked as 5th in the nation
of psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Come join the
nearly 5,000 employees that love working for Sheppard Pratt.
We offer a generous benefits package with a variety of available
- Generous Incentive Program
- Competitive Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life
- Flexible work hours - make your own schedule!!
- Healthy work life balance is our priority
- Wellness Program
- W2 Position
- Free Malpractice Coverage
- We credential you, manage paneling, insurance authorizations,
and intake as our goal is to have your focus on providing excellent
- Opportunities to develop and lead groups to provide you a
fulfilling work experience.
- Dedicated Treatment Team Coordination and Support
- Live Trainings and Personalized Onboarding experiences
- Free Weekly Supervision
- Free CEU's
- Opportunities to earn extra income by being a Board approved
- Monthly Team Meetings with clinical support
Sheppard Pratt will support your work and your client's wellbeing
by offering numerous supports with linkages to their 380 sites of
service and elaborate list of services.
Referrals can be made directly to Crisis Walk in Centers, Inpatient
Hospital Units with numerous specialties, IOP step down and
linkages to Addictions programs and Specialized School Programs.
Sheppard Pratt is committed to providing excellent care by
supporting you as a professional with easy referrals to these
programs to provide the best care to your client.
- Master's Degree, clinical experience, and licensure in Maryland
as LCPC, LGPC, LCSW-C, or LMSW
- Professional ability, experience, and interpersonal skills to
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm about being part of an ongoing treatment team
- Compassion, dedication, and willingness to learn.
Location: Sheppard Pratt --- Outpatient Mental Health Center - 604
Solarex Court Frederick MD 2170
Keywords: Sheppard Pratt, Baltimore , Therapists - Offsite Counseling Services, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!