Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: August 7, 2022
EMT STUDENT "EARN WHILE YOU LEARN PROGRAM" START YOUR EMS CAREER
WITH AMR Develop the skills necessary for an accelerated transition
into ems by attending our Earn While You Learn Program which will
prepare you to work aboard BLS, ALS, and CCT units! WHAT ARE WE
LOOKING FOR? The successful applicant is motivated to become part
of a team that delivers high-quality patient care and stellar
customer service at a moment's notice. This EMS Student is highly
motivated and compassionate, providing the best care possible while
ensuring the highest degree of safety for our patients. If this
sounds like you, apply now to launch an exciting career with the
nation's leading EMS provider! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows and maintains thorough familiarity with evolving
medical treatment protocols, response requirements, quality
assurance procedures, local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),
and other Company policies.
- Operates Company vehicles in accordance with Risk & Safety
policies; is familiar with and abides by traffic laws governing the
operation of Emergency Response vehicles and maintains a driving
record in compliance with Risk & Safety policy requirements.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of patient
assessment and treatment of patient statistical and billing
information and services rendered.
- Reads medication/prescription labels and directions for usage
in a quick, accurate and expedient manner.
- Communicates effectively with empathy and compassion to
patients, their family members, bystanders, other service agency
members, and facility staff.
- Discerns deviations/changes in eye/skin coloration due to a
patient's condition and to the treatment given.
- Converses with Dispatch, facility staff, and other responders
via phone or radio as to the status of a patient. REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have the ability to meet all health standards of the education
program enrolled in, including immunization status and health
- Successfully complete the pre-employment screening which
includes Motor Vehicle and Criminal Background checks, drug
testing, academic/cognitive screening, and a Physical Ability Test
- Must possess a valid state driver's license Why Choose AMR? is
one of 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at Learn how our are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability.
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Baltimore , EMT Student, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!