Radiation Oncology NP
Company: University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: August 7, 2022
What You Will Do:
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH) a member of
the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a Radiation
Oncology Nurse Practitioner to join its dynamic Radiation Oncology
team. The Radiation Oncology department is a comprehensive team
made up of physicians, radiation therapists, dosimetrists,
physicists, and RN's .
- Provides and coordinates complex specialty care to patients
within the Radiation Oncology Department, hospital or other
multi-disciplinary clinics in conjunction with a physician
- Will perform comprehensive history and physical assessments for
patients admitted/scheduled to be seen by the practice
- The Ideal candidate will anticipate individualized treatment
- One year of oncology experience preferred
- New grads considered
- Day shift, Monday-Friday (8-5 pm) No CallBenefits:
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail CME, and
loan repayment/forgiveness counseling Live and work close to the
spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer
family-friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants, and shopping.
This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester,
Queen Anne's, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore
Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at
Dorchester in Cambridge, and UM Shore Medical Center at
Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of
2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty
physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of
prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Master of Science degree with completion of an accredited Nurse
Practitioner Program required.
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct
patient care is required.
- Experience preferred, not required.
- DEA and CDS eligible.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , Radiation Oncology NP, Healthcare , Easton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!