New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery
Company: University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: September 25, 2022
What You Will Do:
New Graduate Registered Nurse - L&D
Full-time - Rotating Shift
Renowned as the academic flagship of the University of Maryland
Medical System, our Magnet -designated facility is a nationally
recognized, academic medical center with opportunities across the
continuum of care. Come join UMMC and discover the atmosphere where
talents and ideas come together to enhance patient care and advance
the science of nursing.
As a Registered Nurse at UMMC, you'll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- An Achievable Professional Advancement model: Opportunities to
progress in function, skills, and pay through our achievable
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an
Academic Medical Center with a nursing centered care model and
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and
dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free
Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a
base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement of up to $10,000 per year for
your graduate degree at University of Maryland School of
Located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor and Camden
Yards, you won't find a more vibrant place to work!
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program
approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
- Clinical rotations on L&D/M&B preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: ambulatory, domiciliary, hospice, intensive,
nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, surgery
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , New Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!