Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc.
Job ID: 2022-21223
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Supply Chain
Beltsville, MD (CAPS Maryland)
CAPS -, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture
pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture
services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for
more than 28 years. Along with the nation's largest 503A sterile
injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch
compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered
outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion
for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.
CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
Position Summary:Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the
activities of CAPS drivers, couriers, and all FedEx
- Assists with packing and driving/delivering products to
customers in a timely and professional manner ensuring scheduled
delivery times are met.
- Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning
support to pharmacy.
- Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
- Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
- Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room
- Performs material receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Passes annual eye exam.The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time.General: It shall be the duty
of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety
and health of himself/herself and other persons.Expertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-03 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Valid driver's license or passportWhile performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds..
Responsibilities: Other Duties:The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Constantly:Visual Acuity with or without corrective
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Sitting , Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheralEnvironmental Conditions:
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas)
- Constantly:N/AWork Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Occasionally:Office environment, Other
- Frequently:Warehouse environment, Lab environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Baltimore , Pharmacy Clerk, Healthcare , Beltsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!