Registered Nurse (RN) -PICU\/CICU
Company: University of Maryland Medical Center
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job ID: 96934
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Baltimore,MD US
Hours of Work: 12 hrs or nights
Job Facility: University of Maryland Medical Center
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse - PICU/CICU
Full-time - Rotating Shift
Better State of Care Magnet designated Academic Medical Center with
a 19 bed combined Pediatric Intensive/Cardiac Care Unit (PICU/CICU)
providing expert multidisciplinary care for children from infants
to young adults with life-threatening conditions. We meet the
unique needs of these specialized populations by integrating
safety-focused, family-centered patient care with superb service,
while individualizing patient education and psycho-social support.
We endeavor to incorporate current evidence and innovative research
into our practice, throughout the continuum of care.
University of Maryland Medical Center is seeking an experience
Registered Nurse (preferred Pediatric CICU/ICU) to join the PICU
- An Achievable Professional Advancement Model: Opportunities to
progress in function, skills, collaboration, growth, leadership and
pay through our advancement model
- A collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an
Academic Medical Center with Magnet Designation
- Work Life Balance: paid vacation, personal days, separate sick
time, and floating holidays
- A full benefit package including a three tiered health, vision
& dental package, life insurance, Employer paid matching retirement
contributions, and other programs
- A competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base
wage scale that is measured against market standards.
- Tuition reimbursement for your continued education
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland or
eligible to practice under a compact license.
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- American Heart Association BCLS.
- 1-2 years of experience in Pediatric ICU/CICU preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, hospice,
infusion, maternal, mhb, staff nurse, surgical
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore , Registered Nurse (RN) -PICU\/CICU, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!