Company: Ascension Saint Agnes
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Ascension Saint Agnes is looking for a Full-Time Cardiologist
physician to join our elite team! Ascension Saint Agnes is looking
for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist for our
Cardiology Group. This is a great opportunity for the right
candidate to partner with Ascension Saint Agnes to provide medical
services to patients. Position Highlights:
- Join a large multidiciplinary team of cardiologist
- Supprting the Howard and Baltimore communities
- Teaching site for the University of Maryland
- Physician assistant supported group
- Testing onsite with advanced imaging
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefit package
- CME allowance and CME Leave provided Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical
diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning
with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of
efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as
admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who
require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on
needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and
research) as requested.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company
requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for
specialty, which may include on call schedules.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Maryland Board of
Physicians obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Verified by local Credentialing Office. Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA). Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
About Ascension Saint Agnes
- For over 150 years, Saint Agnes, built on a strong foundation
of excellent medical care and compassion, is comprised of care
teams who are committed to providing the best care for our
- Saint Agnes is a part of Ascension, one of the leading
non-profit and Catholic health systems in the country.
- 251-bed full-service teaching hospital with residency programs
in a number of medical and surgical specialties
- Ascension Saint Agnes offers emergency as well as a variety of
inpatient and outpatient services. That is in addition to our Six
Institutes that focus in the areas of Cancer, Orthopedics and
Spine, Cardiovascular, Women and Children, Plastic and
Reconstructive Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. About Baltimore
- Baltimoreans have a lot to love about Baltimore with its famous
crab cakes, major sports teams -the Orioles (baseball) and the
Ravens (football), its beautiful historic harbor, diverse
historical sites with three centuries of history, and its proximity
to other major cities NYC, Washington DC, and Philadelphia.
- Although it s a large city, and it is the fourth largest school
district in Maryland, it has received an award for Urban School
Board Excellence from the Council of Urban Boards of
- Besides its great education, there are home buying incentives
for its residents. There are many incentive programs for
homebuyers, homeowners, and renters that are managed by different
city departments or nonprofits making relocation options easy.
- With more than 130 attractions, museums, historic sites and
performing arts groups, Baltimore promises something for everyone.
About Ascension Medical Group When you join Ascension Medical Group
(AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced
practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key
driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of
the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States.
Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a
collaborative approach to care, significant professional
opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive
Keywords: Ascension Saint Agnes, Baltimore , Cardiologist, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!