Geriatric Nursing Assistant -GNA Levindale Hospital
Company: City of Baltimore, Mayor's Office of Employment De
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Levindale Hospital Geriatric Nursing Assistant- Multiple UnitsWe
are seeking dedicated, patient driven GNA's to support multiple
units. We have full-time and part-time openings and offer day and
night shift availability (7am - 7:30pm / 7pm - 7:30am).This is an
excellent opportunity to gain experience in a specialty hospital
setting that encourages growth and development.** This is a Union
Position**SIGN-ON BONUS POTENTIAL: **$1000 sign on bonus for those
who qualify**JOB SUMMARY: Provides safe, age-appropriate patient
care, assisting with Activities of Daily Living while maintaining a
safe and clean environment.Qualifications/Requirements
- Entry level knowledge
- basic employment skills.
- GNA licensure
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Experience: Less than one year
- Technical/Clinical Skills (Usage):
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Communication Skills and Abilities:Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively
- Heavy - Exerts up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up
to 50 lbs. of force frequently to move objects.
Keywords: City of Baltimore, Mayor's Office of Employment De, Baltimore , Geriatric Nursing Assistant -GNA Levindale Hospital, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!