Radiology Technician - MD
Company: Samba Acute Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Samba Acute Care - Job Description:
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Administering radiopharmaceuticals to obtain clear, usable
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures,
and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and
specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to
adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety,
and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to
the Physician, and updating patients' records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and
monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical
questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on
Samba Care is a leading healthcare staffing agency in the United
States. We maintain excellence in partnering caregivers with acute
care facilities. Our mission is to facilitate the highest level
inpatient care while enabling our staff members to advance their
careers with rewarding jobs. -
- Competitive weekly salary
- Health Insurance
- Travel stipends
- 8- 13 week contracts with extendable option
- All shifts available
- 1 year experience required
- BLS required
Get the personal attention that you deserve!!
Keywords: Samba Acute Care, Baltimore , Radiology Technician - MD, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!