Internal Medicine Physician - Flexible Schedule and Work Life Balance!!
Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Baltimore, Maryland. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A thriving, independent, and collegial group seeks a new internal
medicine physician in the Baltimore area! Come take the best
position in the US right now for an Internal Medicine Physician!!
This group makes a big impact in Linthicum Heights and really takes
care of all their physicians! Contact Raymond the Group:
- The best innovation and technology with the strongest
partnerships in the communities we serve.
- Provide compassionate clinical care exclusively serving
long-term, sub-acute, rehabilitative and palliative care
communities and their residents.
- Compassion for Every Life We Touch
- Employ and Retain High Quality Professionals
- Maintain a Professional Environment that Includes Integrity,
Clarity, Fairness and Transparency
- Creativity and Innovation in Developing Effective Clinical Care
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits
- After-hour call support
- Strong management support
- Flexible schedule
About this Role: Internal Medicine
- Flexible schedule
- Team of 6 physicians
- Day-to-day responsibilities associated with this role---.
Travel to local post acute / LTC facilities and attend to patients
with varying acuity from coughs and colds to vent units and
everything in between. -Patient load is approximately 60% post
acute and 40% LTC but varies by facility.
- Salary range - $195,000 to $225,000 base salary with bonus
based on production. -We have several physicians over
- Hours, Monday through Friday 0800 to 1900. -Physician sets
their own schedule within this time frame
- Call, NO Call. -We have a dedicated team of NP's that handle
after hours calls as well as weekends and holidays.
- Team size, We have over 40 Physicians and NP's across the
- # of patients seen per day, 16 puts the physician in bonus
Background Desired: Internal Medicine
- BC/BEAbout the Area:
- Maryland is neither North nor South, making the climate
relatively moderate compared to many regions of the country. The
city has many affordable housing opportunities with many styles of
housing to choose from, including homes with basements, yard,
decks, and rooftop decks. Maryland has some of the best
universities (including, Johns Hopkins University, University of
Maryland, Stevenson University, Loyola College, and Towson
University) and high schools in the country. Thirteen high schools
in Maryland made the top 500 of Newsweek's best high schools in
2014. From festivals to museums, the aquarium to the theater, and
shopping to sports, there are always things to do in Baltimore. The
city is home to the American Visionary Art Museum, the Walters Art
Museum, the Myerhoff Theatre, the Lyric Theatre, The Hippodrome,
many smaller neighborhood theatres, movie theatres, and concert
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Baltimore , Internal Medicine Physician - Flexible Schedule and Work Life Balance!!, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!