Antepartum travel RN needed in Baltimore, Maryland
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Stability Healthcare is looking for travel antepartum travel
- Stability Healthcare allows you to compare travel nurse
salaries from the nation`s top travel nursing agencies.
- Antepartum/high-risk OB nurses care for expectant patients who
are having issues with their pregnancy but are not quite ready to
give birth at the women's health unit.
- The antepartum travel nurse is in charge of providing
specialist care for high-risk pregnant women and keeping track of
both the mother's and the child's health.Duties and
- These nurses are ready to begin their adventure and expand
their knowledge in a variety of clinical settings.
- Many people consider traveling after working as a staff nurse
for a long time and just want a change of scenery.
- If the Candidate're on this career path, then this job is for
him! These are the qualifications to apply for our antepartum
travel nurse job: Active BLS from the American Heart Association
and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification active
professional license within the state of practice specialty-related
certifications are preferred and may be required for specific
positions experience as a mother baby nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN.
Keywords: Cynet Health, Baltimore , Antepartum travel RN needed in Baltimore, Maryland, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!