CNA,GNA flexible hours and great benefits
Company: Interim HealthCare - Severn, MD
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Provides the activities of daily living care to the residents under
license staff supervision.
- Treats all information about residents, their condition, and
family as confidential information.
- Complies with established policies and procedures, and
maintains established standards and practices.
- Assists in or provides for the maintenance of individual
personal hygiene, i.e., bathing, shaving, changing clothing, nail
care, toilet needs.
- Provides clean, dry linen and make beds to meet resident
- Encourages proper resident nutrition by serving food promptly
and assists with feeding when necessary.
- Performs resident treatments as assigned by the Team Leader and
within the nursing scope of practice.
- Records resident information concisely, accurately, and
completely, and reports to the team Leader objective observations
of change in resident condition or need.
- Actively participates in resident care planning.
- Provide residents with high quality daily nursing care and
services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Complete required documentation in a timely
- Current Maryland certification as aGeriatric Nursing Assistant
OR Certified Nursing Assistant.
- 1-year experience or more is preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Previous experience working in a CCRC environment is a
- Current CPR Certification.Benefits: Health Insurance
Employer paid term life and AD&D
voluntary term life and AD&D insurance
Employer-paid short-term disability
Voluntary short-term disability
Employer-paid long-term disability
Voluntary long-term disability
Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
Health savings account (HSA)
Health plan assistance benefit
Employee assistance program (EAP)
401(k) retirement savings plan.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Severn, MD, Baltimore , CNA,GNA flexible hours and great benefits, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!