Unit Sec / Nursing Technician (CNA) \u00a0\u2013 \u00a0Emergency Department
Company: University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: January 27, 2023
What You Will Do:Unit Sec / Nursing Technician (CNA) Emergency
DepartmentFull time Rotating Grasonville, MarylandThe Right Choice.
Right Here.At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health , you
can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families.
Youll experience the support of a collaborative work environment
and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive
system has many locations and practice options to choose from
throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.Responsibilities
- Completes patient care assignments within the time frame
designated by the RN.
- Orders, stocks and maintains equipment and supplies in specific
- Clerical duties as assigned by unit management.
- Performs or prepares procedures; Obtains supplies and
- Functions cooperatively as a team member. Responds as directed
by responsible RN to changing patients'/unit's needs.
- Accurately and legibly records data collected and notifies RN
of any untoward events.
- Makes patient rounds, providing for patient comfort, safety,
and satisfaction. What You Need to Be Successful:
- HS diploma or the equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited CNA / GNA program approved by the
Board of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a CNA or GNA in the state of
- At least 1 year of hospital experience preferred (ED or acure
care - highly preferred )We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , Unit Sec / Nursing Technician (CNA) \u00a0\u2013 \u00a0Emergency Department, Healthcare , Grasonville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!