Clinical RN - Pediatrics, Full Time - Annapolis Med Center
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$5,000 Sign On Bonus EligibleJob Summary:To coordinate and
monitor care of patients in the assigned clinical area.Essential
- Administers all oral and injecting medications in the assigned
clinical area. Ensures narcotics and drug supplies are available in
the assigned clinical area and assures the proper security of all
narcotics and controlled substances according to KP standards and
applicable regulatory laws. Initiates and monitors IV therapy to
therapeutic and diagnostic procedures.
- Provides ongoing assurance of functional emergency equipment
and adequate emergency drug supplies. Responds to emergency
situations throughout medical facility. Documents emergency
situation to supervisor.
- Coordinates, implements, and evaluates patient teaching plans
for areas of diabetes mellitus, hypertension, anticoagulant
therapy, therapeutic diet instruction, weight control, and other
areas as designated.
- Sets-up, performs, and/or assists with procedures as
- Coordinates recovery care of patients post sedation. Ensures
safety measures are instituted for all compromised patients
- Triages walk-in patients as needed or assigned.
- Manages the workflow of the delivery system such as assisting
team members on identifying the best methods for care system.
- Acts as a resource person to LPNs and Clinic Assistants.
- Acts as patient advocate and resolves problem within HCT.
Brings unresolved issues to Clinical Coordinators attention if
unresolved within the team.
- Performs other related duties as directed.Will train and work
in AFM and OB/GYNBasic Qualifications:Experience
- A least one (1) year of current experience HMO or ambulatory
setting is required.Education
- N/ALicense, Certification, Registration
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials
from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional
Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND
Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hireOR
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months
- Basic Life SupportAdditional Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Experience in IV Therapy is required.Preferred Qualifications:
- B.S.N. preferred.COMPANY: KAISERTITLE: Clinical RN -
Pediatrics, Full Time - Annapolis Med CenterLOCATION: Annapolis,
MarylandREQNUMBER: 1138767External hires must pass a background
check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or
conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not
limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Baltimore , Clinical RN - Pediatrics, Full Time - Annapolis Med Center, Healthcare , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!