Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Looking for a perfect opportunity!!! Great! One of our clients
in Columbia, Md are looking for 2 skilled qualified candidates to
fulfill their Medical Billing position.
This position will be DIRECT HIRE! Also, HYBRID!! (only 2 days in
Job duties: -
- -High level of quality awareness, accuracy, and attention to
- -Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving
- -Data-oriented with basic proficiency in MS Office
Applications, strong analytical skills, and the ability to create
- -Sense of urgency and customer-oriented mindset with
understanding of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA) compliance and Protected Health Information
- -Ability to work independently, multitask and handle various
priorities in a fast-paced environment
Provides administrative support in the billing and collections
function of the medical revenue cycle process. Prepares new
charges, completes insurance verification, maintains patient
records, and is responsible for collecting on outstanding accounts
- -Obtain needed and or corrected information by contacting the
patient, physician's office, hospital, next of kin, insurance
- Verify all patient information uploaded is accurate.
- -Activate and bill patients within the billing system.
- -Maintains the database by entering, updating, and retrieving
data, as well as formatting and generating reports.
- -Assists in resolution of outstanding accounts receivable
problems from past due accounts.
- -Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection
- -Places calls and sends messages to those with unresolved
- -Understands and maintains all governmental, regulatory and
company billing and compliance regulations and policies for
- -Follows-up with payers, patients, and other appropriate
parties to collect open billings in a timely manner
- -Identifies and reports to management any payer issues with
regards to billing and collections
- -Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles initial Accounts Receivable
and Order Entry exceptions and discrepancies to provide accurate
invoicing and prompt payment - Performs other duties as
- Ideal candidates MUST have -medical billing, collections, and
medical accounts receivable experience. Someone that has experience
dealing with Medicare, commercial insurances, blue cross blue
shield, verifying insurances and claims is a plus. - - -
Pay rate: $19-$21.63/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday -Flexibility to start between 7am to 9am.
Must do 8 hours.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -APPLY
Keywords: Kelly Services, Baltimore , Medical Billing, Healthcare , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...