Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Responsible to provide preventative and emergency health services
and wellness education to students. Evaluates, determines and
recommends appropriate medical, mental health and dental -services
for student population. Ensures confidentiality of sensitive
information and compliance -with all HIPAA laws.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no
manipulation of student data.
- Assists Wellness Director to coordinate and provide medical,
mental and dental services for students.
- Complies with local and federal guidelines for the
administration of all medications and maintenance of medical
- Ensures compliance with HIPPA and other applicable laws and
regulations regarding patient privacy and the maintenance of
- May assist in conducting cursory medical examinations for
students as allowed by state practice law.
- Performs first aid treatment, bedside patient care and other
wellness services as required.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary environment within
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and
work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet
established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete
all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills
required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as
required by the PRH.
- Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them
accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides quality programs and services for students and ensures
that quality is maintained and student needs are met. Pursues
improvement and enhancement of programs and services.
- This job description includes data that shall not be disclosed
outside the Corporation and shall not be duplicated, used or
disclosed - in whole or in part - for any purposes.
- Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in
a clear and concise manner and contributes meaningfully to group
efforts by offering relevant ideas and knowledge. Provides quality
and timely information to DOL/Company when requested.
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies
problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior
to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure
prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure
effective supervision and services are provided to
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Center
Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include assignments
to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. LPN Certification
from an accredited program and a
- valid, active, unrestricted in-state license to practice as an
- A minimum of one year of health care experience preferred.
Regional Approval required.
"Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR -
- 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Moreover,
these regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability." This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Baltimore , LPN (Part-time), Healthcare , Laurel, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!