RN Onsite Health Coach - 2 openings - Evernorth - Baltimore / Glen Burnie MD - Burn
Posted on: February 10, 2024
RN Onsite Health Coach - 2 openings - Evernorth - Baltimore /
Glen Burnie MD
Registered Nurse - Onsite Health Coach - Glen Burnie MD / Baltimore
Our Evernorth Direct Health provides personalized wellness services
to our customers in their place of employment.
Our Custom Coaching program connects employees with a highly
skilled wellness coach for face-to-face sessions. Coaches take a
holistic approach to help employees set and accomplish goals,
manage chronic conditions and encourage healthy behaviors.
Our experienced RN Health Coach will:
* Provide onsite face-to-face customer coaching and support.
* Identify customer health education needs through targeted health
assessment activities. Refer customer to other Cigna Evernorth
clinical programs or client specific programs as clinically
* Collaborate with customers to establish health improvement plans,
set personalized evidence-based goals, and support customers in
achieving those goals.
* Empower customers to become an active participant in their own
* Assist Customer in overcoming barriers to better health.
* Lead and support a variety of Health and wellness promotional
activities, such as group coaching, wellness challenges and Health
* May perform biometric screenings, including finger sticks, blood
pressure, body composition, etc.
* Utilize biometric values and motivational interviewing techniques
to collaborate with customer to drive to improve clinical
* Provide support for health-related site events, which include
open enrollment, wellness committee facilitation, flu shot events,
health fairs, etc.
* Collaborate with our matrix partners to support the overall
health and wellness strategy your aligned client.
What we expect from you:
* Active and unrestricted RN license in respective state, with
ability to maintain active licensure is required.
* Strong Clinical skills with at least 3 or more years of
experience in health and wellness field.
* At least 1 or more years of health coaching/health education
* Current ACLS/BLS/CPR/AED Certification
* High energy level, with dynamic presentation skills is
* Positive role model in demonstrating healthy behaviors
* Passion for health improvement
* Ability to work independently
* Customer-centric focus
* Ability to proactively collaborate professionally with the client
and other matrix partners.
* Understand and own a variety of clinical targets and outcome
measurements. Develop action plans that drive clinical value for
the customers and clients.
* Proven administrative abilities, with strong computer and
software application skills.
Bonus points for:
* Chronic Disease Management experience
* Motivational interviewing training/experience.
* Smoking cessation and diabetes experience.
This RN Coach will travel to local Baltimore MD and Glen Burnie MD
area, for health events and coaching services - anticipated hire
The second RN Coach will travel to Washington DC - Prince George
County or Montgomery County - anticipated start date Jan 2024
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the
internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or
fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least
10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
About Evernorth Health Services
Evernorth Health Services, a division of The Cigna Group, creates
pharmacy, care and benefit solutions to improve health and increase
vitality. We relentlessly innovate to make the prediction,
prevention and treatment of illness and disease more accessible to
millions of people. Join us in driving growth and improving
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or
related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or
familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online
application process, please email: for support. Do not email for an
update on your application or to provide your resume as you will
not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right
not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally
permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine
will not be considered for employment unless they enter a
qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their
employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona,
Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas,
Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania,
Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Keywords: Cigna, Baltimore , RN Onsite Health Coach - 2 openings - Evernorth - Baltimore / Glen Burnie MD - Burn, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!