Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology Unit
Company: St. Agnes Healthcare, MD
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job ID: 275761 Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology Unit Baltimore, Maryland Regular Additional Job Information Title:--Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology Unit City, State:-- Baltimore,MD Location:-- St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD Department:---- Oncology Unit 001: 20 bed inpatient oncology unit caring for medical patients with a variety of cancer diagnoses, and medical patients, many of them with highly specialized surgeries. Additional Job Details:----FT,Night,--72 hours, Bi-Weekly Work Schedule: 7P-7A About Us For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come. Job Description Job Summary: Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology Unit, provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional development.
- Required: Certified--BLS Provider--specializing in--Health Service Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--Or military CPR-First Aid training
- Required: Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Maryland Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Required:-- One year of work experience as a Registered Nurse -- -- -- -- Equal Employment Opportunity We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. -- As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Agnes Healthcare, MD, Baltimore , Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology Unit, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!