Psychiatric Nurse - Travel - (Psych RN)
Company: Onward HealthCare
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatric Nurse - (Psych RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8/12 N Pay Rate: $1400.00 - 1544.00
- Emergency admits/psychiatric care to age 18 years- Level 1 Adult & Pediatric Trauma center, Teaching Hospital, Magnet facility- Named # 1 Best Hospital in the US for 21 years in a row by U.S. News & World Report
- 2+ years child and adolescent psych. ER experience preferred. RN will work in the psych area of our Pediatric ED.
About the Facility
A name synonymous with world-class healthcare and an internationally recognized healthcare institution, John's Hopkins Hospital is without question one of the finest medical institution in America. The facility is the teaching hospital and biomedical research affiliate of Johns Hopkins University and offers truly comprehensive care options in all facets of medicine. It remains the top ranked hospital outside of Boston and was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the best overall hospital in America for 21 consecutive years (1991-2011). Today, the hospital receives visitors in excess of 80,000 per week.
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore's intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Psychiatric nurse, psych nurse, psychiatric RN, psych RN, psych LPN, mental health RN, LPN, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital, medical, patient care, mental health care, psychiatric care
Keywords: Onward HealthCare, Baltimore , Psychiatric Nurse - Travel - (Psych RN), Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!