CRNA-Nurse Anesthetist-UMMC University Campus-FT/Rotating
Company: The University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: November 11, 2018
What You Will Do: The University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), a twice Magnet-designated facility, has outstanding opportunities for CRNAs to join a nationally-recognized academic medical center. Founded in 1823 as one of the nation s oldest teaching hospitals, we ensure that every single day presents opportunities and an environment that is engaging and challenging.
As a CRNA at UMMC, you will get to experience the most challenging cases, in a highly collaborate environment, using the most innovative equipment and technology. UMMC s perioperative departments are unparalleled, performing highly specialized procedures on the most medically complex cases. From our electronic anesthesia charting system, to our GE Aisys Anesthesia Machines, we have all the tools at your fingertips to manage these difficult cases and provide the best outcome for the patient.
- The ORs at UMMC perform over 15,000 surgeries each year and are staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Newly renovated 800-bed, 52,000 sq. ft. facility with 23 General, 9 Shock Trauma, and 5 Cardiac Operating Rooms.
- Our technologically advanced, fully integrated and state-of-the-art equipped operating rooms are designed to handle the most complex surgeries
- We are changing the face of medicine, literally. With one of the largest transplant programs in the nation, we perform face, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas transplants and more! You + UMMC
As a CRNA at UMMC, you will experience:
- A collaborative work environment;
- Direct connection to the resources of an Academic Medical Center;
- Work/Life Balance: 6 weeks of paid leave (including vacation, personal leave, and holidays), additional sick time, and 1 week of education time for CE meetings and conferences; Self Scheduling;
- No On Call
- Afull benefit package including: Health, Dental, retirement contribution, and more;
- A highly competitive pay scale. Our CRNA Model is focused on clinical training and professional development. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Associated topics: asn, care, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse, transitional
Keywords: The University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , CRNA-Nurse Anesthetist-UMMC University Campus-FT/Rotating, Healthcare , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!