New Grad Neuro Registered Nurse (RN) -- Neuro Acute Care -- Full Time,
Company: The University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: December 9, 2018
What You Will Do:The University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), is a designated Magnet facility and we are a team. Nurses and doctors, specialists and therapists, work shoulder-to-shoulder to give our patients the care they deserve. We take time to celebrate each other s contributions and treat each other with respect by valuing each other s ideas and opinions. Together, we form a world-class team dedicated to furthering the practice of patient care. We are looking for a New Grad Neuro Registered Nurse(RN) to join the Neuro Acute Care Unit at UMMC!
- Neuro Acute Care or Neuro ICU experience preferred
- New Grads must have Neuro Clinical or Practicum experienceNeuroCare Acute provides acute, telemetry and intermediate care to patients admitted by neurosurgery, neurology, otorhinolaryngology, oral maxillofacial surgery and plastic surgery.
- Diagnoses typically seen on this unit include: brain and spinal tumors and infections, hemorrhagic and ischemic strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barre, Myasthenia Gravis, oral cancer excision and reconstruction, total laryngectomies, epistaxis, complex grafts and wound closure, and facial trauma.
- This 20-bed unit is open 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Each patient room has the capability of providing continuous telemetry monitoring and continuous pulse oximetry.
- Patients are admitting from the emergency room, the post-anesthesia care unit, the critical care resuscitation unit, the neuroscience intensive care unit, the neuroscience intermediate care unit, directly from home or outpatient clinic, and by medical transfer from outside hospitals.UMMC offers A competitive wage scale Up to $10,000 a year for your graduate degree at the University of Maryland An achievable professional advancement model A full benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental, 3 weeks vacation + sick + floating personal holidays, retirement contribution, and more!Located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards, you won t find a more vibrant place to work! Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, intensive, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, recovery, surgical, transitional
Keywords: The University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , New Grad Neuro Registered Nurse (RN) -- Neuro Acute Care -- Full Time,, Healthcare , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!