New Grad Mother Baby Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother Baby OBGYN, Full T
Company: The University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: December 9, 2018
What You Will Do:Be a Part of Something Greater by working in a world class, Magnet designated Academic Medical Centerproviding expert multidisciplinary care. We meet the unique needs of these specialized populations by integrating safety-focused, family-centered patient care with superb service, while individualizing patient education and psycho-social support. We endeavor to incorporate current evidence and innovative research into our practice, throughout the continuum of care.University of Maryland Medical Centeris seeking a New Grad M&B Registered Nurse (RN) to join the Mother Baby OBGYN Nursing Team!
- Full Time, Rotating
- Newly renovated unit opens THIS SUMMER!!!
- Lots of High Risk leaning opportunities
- New Grad Nurses, M&B clinical or practicum experience preferred What You Will Do:
- Demonstrates and models the full range of nursing professional practice in both care provided and in participation in development of strategies to improve patient outcomes, satisfaction with service and cost effectiveness at the unit level.
- Serves as a fully effective and participative member of the multidisciplinary patient care services team.
- Is accountable to peers for the advancement of group practice on the unit, and to the nurse manager for the totality of work performance.We offer:
- An Achievable Professional Advancement Model:Opportunities to progress in function, skills, collaboration, growth, leadership and pay through our advancement model;
- A collaborative work environment;
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an Academic Medical Centerwith Magnet Designation;
- Work Life Balance: paid vacation, personal days, separate sick time, and floating holidays;
- A full benefit packageincluding a three tiered health, vision & dental package, life insurance, Employer paid matching retirement contributions, and other programs;
- A competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against market standards.
- Tuition reimbursement for your continued education;
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement;Located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards, you won t find a more vibrant place to work! Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, unit
Keywords: The University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , New Grad Mother Baby Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother Baby OBGYN, Full T, Healthcare , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!