Clinical Nurse I - Vascular Progressive Care Unit
Company: The University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: December 9, 2018
What You Will Do:
- This role is reserved for the new graduate or nurse with less than 12 months experience.
- The nurse will utilize this time to learn the institution and nursing practice.
- It is expected that a nurse in this role successfully pass the probationary period within 12 months (18 months maximum with a defined action plan developed with manager).
- Utilizes the nursing process as the frame of reference for practice as a professional nurse.
- Participates in activities to develop own practice, and to support group practice goals at the unit level.
- Functions effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Is accountable to patient, family and team members for care provided, and to the nurse manager for totality of work performance. Associated topics: care, care unit, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, psychiatric, surgical, unit
Keywords: The University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore , Clinical Nurse I - Vascular Progressive Care Unit, Healthcare , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!