Registered Nurse - RN - Observation Unit - Weekends Only * $7500 Sign-
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Title: Registered Nurse - RN - Weekends OnlyCity, State: Baltimore,MDLocation: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MDDepartment: N4100 Observation Unit :This is a 20 bed unit used for 23 hour observation of patients from the Emergency Department as it is determined if they will need to be admitted. It is a very fast paced unit where admissions and discharges move quickly. You would be exposed to patients with chest pain, those needing imaging, stress testing, echos or the like to determine their diagnosis / needs. We also see a lot of post cath care patients with stints. In our Weekender roles you actually get paid for more hours than you work as well as additional benefits that regular part time positions do not receive. They are a great way to obtain personal / professional balance. You can also choose to pick up additional shifts during the week when available. Additional Job Details: PT,Weekend Options, 48 hours, Bi-WeeklyWork Schedule: 0 every Saturday and SundayWhy Join Ascension? For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come. What You Will Do Registered Nurse - RN - Weekends Only, provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Maintains professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.What You Will Need
- Required: Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Required: Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (BSN preferred)
- Required: One year or work experience as an RN (2 years preferred)Equal Employment Opportunity We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Baltimore , Registered Nurse - RN - Observation Unit - Weekends Only * $7500 Sign-, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!