Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant- Dynamic Emergency Medicine team with University of Maryland
Company: University of Maryland Emergency Medicine
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Emergency Medicine opening in Baltimore, Maryland. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking Full-time and part-time Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants to join our team of distinguished, compassionate providers at Bon Secours Hospital, located in Baltimore, MD.
Successful applicants will have at least one (1) year of post-graduate Emergency Medicine experience.
What you will find at Bon Secours Hospital:
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
- Bedside ultrasound machines
- Fast track area with 5-patient capacity
- Specialty rooms, including two trauma/resuscitation rooms and an OB/GYN room
- Access to community primary care resources
- Annual patient volume of 28,300 (3% peds)
- 26 ED beds and 125 inpatient beds
- Wide range of specialty servicesWhat you can expect from University of Maryland Emergency Medicine:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days Apply here:
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy. Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: University of Maryland Emergency Medicine, Baltimore , Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant- Dynamic Emergency Medicine team with University of Maryland, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!