Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: BrightStar Care of Baltimore City/County
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We are searching for hard working, reliable CNA's to provide in-home, one-on-one care, meeting all of our individual clients' needs. BrightStar Care is an independently owned and operated home health care AND staffing agency servicing all of Baltimore City and Baltimore County, with our office located in Lutherville-Timonium, MD. We pride ourselves in being Joint Commission accredited – the highest accreditation in the state of Maryland – and hold our employees to high standard of quality care. Come and join our dedicated and passionate health care team!
Why work with BrightStar?
- Get paid WEEKLY! (direct deposit available!)
-Opportunities to work on floor of different facilities (staffing opportunities)
- Easy and simple scheduling system
- Flexible schedule/hours – short OR long shifts during day, nights, weekends
- 1 on 1 patient care
- 24 hour access to RNs for questions or emergencies
- CNA Bonus Program AND Employee Referral Program ($$)
- Discounts at Jiffy Lube, Verizon, etc.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Document any observed changes in client
* Assist clients with ADLs according to their individualized care plan - i.e bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, feeding, transferring, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc
* Take/Record ital signs as well as weight and height
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Assist client in walking and transporting to doctors' appointments, outdoor activities, shopping, ect.
You MUST have:
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years' experience as a caregiver, CNA, etc. Home Health Care/Private Duty experience preferred.
- Current, up-to-date CPR certification
- Valid Drivers' License with Auto Insurance
- Ability to travel all throughout Baltimore City AND County
- Physical and TB Test (from the past 12 months)
- Updated resume
- Availability to work at LEAST 20 hours her week, including every other weekend
Looking for Part Time or Full Time?
Luckily we have both available! Days, Nights, Weekends. Both short and long shifts available!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: BrightStar Care of Baltimore City/County, Baltimore , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!