Company: Physician Services
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Baltimore, Maryland. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Hospitalist needed to join a large, well-established and busy group of 26 Hospitalists. 7 days on / 7 days off! 12-hour shifts. 13 to 15 shifts per month. Work at new 26-bed closed ICU. Teaching hospital has well-established Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. They are offering a strong financial package, which includes very competitive salary, work RVU production incentive, and complete fringe benefits).
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a Hospitalist is needed to join a busy, large and well-established group of twenty-six Hospitalists.
- This ideal candidate is someone who has Hospitalist experience.
- Shift/Work Schedule: There will be 12-hour shifts. She or he will be required to work 7 days on and 7 days off.
- 13 to 15 shifts with Hospitalist and Physician Assistant per month.
- Most days are running a total of 18 patients per Hospitalist and Physician Assistant.
- No procedures are required.
- Practice out of a new 26-bed closed ICU. It includes state-of-the art monitoring equipment, a highly skilled ICU nursing and respiratory therapy staff, and a 24-hour/day coverage by medical intensivists.
- This is a Center of Excellence and part of a modern state-of-the-art teaching hospital.
- This premier and prominent teaching institution has an active and very large medical staff. It also has an academic affiliation with a prestigious medical school.
- The hospital's service area population is in excess of 1.2 million.
- This excellent Hospitalist position is due to increased patient volume and area growth. FINANCIAL COMPENSATION:
- All the Hospitalists in this group are all employed by this well-regarded teaching hospital. This hospital is owned by a regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Hospitalist's experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is strong! INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a Hospitalist! Please contact me and forward a copy of your CV:
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Physician Services, Baltimore , Hospitalist Baltimore, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!