Nursing Supervisor RN Per Diem - Baltimore
Posted on: March 18, 2019
We Are Hiring
Are you an experienced Nursing Leader who enjoys serving as House Supervisor?
IF so, join our amazing team at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing #DreamJob
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Ascension?
- Exceptional Reputation: For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes nurses have embodied the spirit and mission of the hospital by providing excellence in nursing practice with quality patient-and-family centered care.
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace. What You Will Do
What you will do:
Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As you embark on the next step in your nursing career, we'd like to invite you to take it with us. Join our team of over 800 physicians and 3,000 nurses and associates working in a wide variety of specialties every day to provide the best care in the Baltimore area.
- As a Saint Agnes Nurse Supervisor, you will determine, coordinate and supervise daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
- In your role, you will provide leadership, orientation, training, coaching and mentoring to departmental clinicians.
- You will assist in performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- You will coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will assist in addressing issues related to educational initiatives, evidenced based care, conflict resolution, cost containment issues, the implementation of new services / systems and performance measures. Shift and facility information:
- This position is a member of our Nursing Supervisor team.
- This is a per diem position that is not benefit eligible. We seek a candidate who can cover nights, weekends, holidays and other hard to cover shifts.
- Rotating shifts
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
What You Will Need
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing (BSN) at date of hire.
- Two years of experience in nursing leadership position at date of hire required.
- Two years of experience as a house / nursing supervisor in an acute care hospital setting preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Baltimore , Nursing Supervisor RN Per Diem - Baltimore, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!