Company: Physician Services
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Baltimore, Maryland. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Adult Psychiatrist for inpatient opportunity. New psychiatrist will be replacement for one of three psychiatrists at well-regarded teaching hospital. Mostly telephone call. Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm with some flexibility with scheduling. $ Very competitive base salary, commensurate with psychiatrist's experience. Employed opportunity. $ Very competitive base salary. RVU-based productivity bonus. Complete fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Please see below regarding detailed information about Baltimore, Maryland. PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY:
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, an Adult Psychiatrist is needed for an inpatient opportunity.
- A group of three Psychiatrists is seeking to replace one of their psychiatrists who will be leaving the department.
- This stellar and well-respected Department of Psychiatry is part of a well regarded teaching hospital. It is owned by a Regional Health Care System.
- Call is every 6/7 weeks, 1-week increment. It is mostly telephone call.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There is some flexibility regarding scheduling.
- This Department of Psychiatry includes a 24-bed inpatient unit. It offers a comprehensive continuum of consultative, inpatient, ambulatory and emergency services for people with mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Clinical programs include:
- Consultation/Liaison Service
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Adult Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient Program (PHP/IOP)
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Addictions Recovery Program (SHARP)
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Availability: Psychiatry residents who will be completing their training in June of 2019 as well as adult psychiatrists already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- All their psychiatrists in their Department of Psychiatry are all employed by this well-regarded teaching hospital. As stated above, this hospital is owned by a regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the psychiatrist's experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is also very competitive! INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as an inpatient Psychiatrist! Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Physician Services, Baltimore , Psychiatrist/Adult, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!