Analyst - Health
Company: IMPAQ International LLC
Posted on: April 18, 2019
ANALYST - HEALTH
Job Location US-MD-Columbia - US-DC - US-MA-Boston - US-CA-Oakland
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research
firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation
services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions,
organizational development, technical assistance and consulting
services to U.S. and international government agencies,
foundations, and the private sector. IMPAQ s mission is to bring
together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous
approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and
programs. IMPAQ offers five locations: our Corporate Headquarters
in Columbia, Maryland, rated one of America s Best Small Cities;
Downtown Washington, D.C., Boston, Massachusetts, a Bay Area office
in Oakland, California and Seattle, Washington. IMPAQ has a diverse
and collegial work environment and is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
IMPAQ is seeking a full-time Analyst. Analysts will support our
Health research team in a broad range of activities including data
analysis, program assessments, project evaluation and technical
assistance tasks in the area of health (e.g., government health
care programs, such as Medicare/Medicaid, areas of long-term health
care and quality measurement).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a
full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B
sponsorship) is not available for this position.
Depending on project work, qualified candidates may need to meet
certain residency requirements
* Independently performs a variety of research and analysis
* Conducts, compiles, validates, interprets, and analyzes data and
trends using practices and techniques in the field(s) of
specialization using qualitative and quantitative data techniques
* Works on assignments that are moderately complex under indirect
supervision where there is latitude for independent action and
* Participates in portions of large, moderately complex projects.
Prepares presentation-quality charts, tables, and reports from data
analysis and client meetings.
* Identifies and reviews professional publications from various
sources to extract and summarize information relevant to assigned
project and proposal work.
* Provides support for project activities and events, including
scheduling and participating in site visits for data collection
* Coordinates and participates in project meetings, conference
calls, webinars, and video conferences.
* Manages small project tasks and activities.
* Writes and proofs proposals.
* Reviews work products to ensure quality and consistency of
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
* Bachelor s degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Health, or
* 0-3 years of research experience in economics, health and human
services, public policy, public health or related fields.
* Experience with research proposal and report preparation
* Knowledge of or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative
data analysis programs, and/or using SAS, STATA, NVivo, other
qualitative or quantitative analysis programs, and/or database
applications is required.
* Excellent oral and written and interpersonal communication
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet critical
* Advanced expertise in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: IMPAQ International LLC, Baltimore , Analyst - Health, Healthcare , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!