Healthcare Reimbursement Specialists
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking experienced Healthcare Reimbursement
Specialists for our global manufacturing client in Columbia, MD.
These are full time, temp to hire positions paying $21.00/hr. to
start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Pay increases
to $25.00/hr. upon hire with full benefits. Monday-Friday 8am to
5pm, 9am to 6pm, and 10am to 7pm schedules.
The Reimbursement Specialist (RS) is responsible for various
reimbursement functions, including but not limited to Intake, Data
Entry, Benefit Investigations, and Call Triage. This is a
front-line position in a fast paced, results driven environment.
The Reimbursement Specialist (RS) responds to all provider,
patient, and internal requests in a timely fashion and is
responsible for providing patient specific coding, coverage, and
reimbursement information to the hotline's customers. The
Reimbursement Specialist (RS) will appropriately document all
interactions into the database system.
- Acts as single point of contact and voice for all providers,
patients and product / sales team.
- Initiates and coordinates the insurance verification for
physicians, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers for all
- Performs a detailed insurance verification for all product and
applicable procedures to the degree authorized by the SOP of the
- Manages a regional case load.
- Answers technical reimbursement questions for providers, billing
and coding staff, and sales representatives.
- Accurately records all reimbursement correspondence and research
in the database per the assigned fields and required metrics.
- Analyzes data and draws valid and logical conclusions based on
information provided by insurers and documented medical
- Communicates insurance verification, prior authorization, and
denied claim results to customers and answers all related
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external
customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate
manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Prioritizes duties and tasks as necessary to ensure assignments
are completed in a timely fashion. Reports any reimbursement
trends/delays to Team Lead.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data
requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercise judgment within
defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of customer service and reimbursement experience within
the biotechnology, medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurer
- Able to interpret and analyze detailed Medical policies
- Basic understanding of the benefits investigation process
[deductible, out of pocket, benefits exclusions, etc.]
- Familiar with ICD 10 Coding
- Familiar with Wound Care
- Previous coding and billing experience in provider office or
- Strong quality orientation including the ability to focus on
details and adherence to standards while ethically maintaining a
- Able to handle high pressure situations and constructively
resolve potential conflicts
- College degree preferred or in progress
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted
name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for
this position, you must use the "submit now" button below to submit
your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may
contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at
email@example.com) however your resume must be received via
the "submit now" button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review
it regularly for new opportunities worldwide:
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our
global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to
provide our customers with international staffing support and our
employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Why Kelly®?At
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Baltimore , Healthcare Reimbursement Specialists, Healthcare , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!