RN- Registered Nurse Lead-Clinical Professional
Posted on: November 11, 2019
We Are Hiring Are you an experienced Oncology Registered Nurse
looking to advance your career? If so, join our amazing Cancer
Institute team at St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing
#DreamJob St. Agnes Hospital is leading Maryland in the battle
against cancer. Very few cancer centers have more advanced ways to
diagnose, treat, and help people beat cancer than the Saint Agnes
Cancer Institute. Our physicians, oncologists, and surgeons are
world class, and they attack each case from every angle as a
multidisciplinary team. As a Registered Nurse, you will part of
this multidisciplinary team. Our treatments include every
radiation, chemotherapy, and surgical options available. Our
brand-new Baltimore facility and technologies are state-of-the-art.
Most importantly our approach is just as uncompromising as our
goal. To turn every cancer patient into a cancer survivor. Learn
more about The St. Agnes Cancer Institute at: Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and
employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range
of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service
teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center,
and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community
have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when
and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the
vitality and health of the community. Saint Agnes Healthcare is
part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated
to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care.
As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018,
Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in
poverty and other community benefit programs. What You Will Do As
an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the
opportunity to Leads staff in performing clinical or patient care
- Leads or coordinates daily operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work and compliance
with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Works with the providers in the clinic as well as
administrative duties. Performs vitals. Designs, interprets and
implements clinical policies and procedures. As an Associate with
St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring
implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in
assigned area. Responsibilities:
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- Team lead in the treatment room will be responsible for daily
schedule and mentorship. Occasionally will have patients, triage &
emergency response responsibility.
- Assit with new hire orientation process.
- Would be overseeing 8 RN's in the treatment room.
- Maintains professional development.
- Other duties as assigned. Work Schedule: Monday through Friday,
no weekends no holidays 8-4:30 pm. Occasional late day when
assigned (5-6 pm usually) What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager
Certification (CCMC). Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year of experience required. Equal Employment Opportunity We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity
employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans
status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Baltimore , RN- Registered Nurse Lead-Clinical Professional, Healthcare , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!