Dining Associate (Part Time Shifts)
Company: Oak Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location:Oak Crest Village by Erickson Senior LivingOak Crest is
a beautiful 87 acre continuing care retirement community located in
Parkville, MD. Oak Crest is the 2nd largest continuing care
community in the United States. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.We are hiring team & service-oriented Dining
Associates to provide exceptional service to our wonderful
residents and guests. In this role, you are responsible for the
overall efficiency of the dining room and pantry while providing
service that aligns with the Erickson Senior Living Mission,
Vision, and Values.The schedule for this position will be three or
four days per week from 3:00pm - 7:30pm .How you will make an
- Greet and welcome residents when they arrive at the
- Ensures the flow of the restaurant by working with the seaters,
enabling the servers and back of the house to work efficiently and
- Assist with preparation, stocking, serving, and post-meal
- Ensure adequate nutritional intake for all residents
- Answer telephones professionally and follow up with
- Maintains front of the house and kitchen sanitation
- Assists in the training of the wait staff.What we offer:
- Quality of life - most of our restaurant's employees' are out
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment
- Discounted meals in our restaurants
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.What you will need:
- Six months of experience in a food service environment is
- Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the
- Ability to safely lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible with schedule, available to work some weekends and
holidays.Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed
communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to
providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Oak Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living, Baltimore , Dining Associate (Part Time Shifts), Hospitality & Tourism , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!