Company: Live! Dining & Entertainment Districts
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sports & Social Bethesda is raising the sports bar with big
eats, an extensive beer selection, games and more. The ULTIMATE FAN
EXPERIENCE begins here with a large media wall and 20+ HDTVs!
The Sous Chef Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control and/or assist with the day-to-day culinary operations
of the venue within the policies and guidelines set forth by the
company, including the ensurance of appropriate levels of
- Assist with maintaining a professional company image, including
kitchen cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Uphold consistent product and service standards of the highest
- Control and/or assist with the control of BOH food costs
through appropriate ordering, maintaining weekly inventory,
reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury
- Maintain kitchen organization and cleanliness in compliance
with Company and Health Department standards.
- Recruit, interview and hire supervisory and hourly team
members; supervise and motivate; take disciplinary action and
recommend terminating hourly team members when necessary.
- Train employees, as assigned, in an ongoing basis.
- Lead by example to other team members and mentor new staff.
Sous Chef Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required. Culinary arts
courses/certifications or related degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience of supervising and/or managing kitchen
staff and working with inventory and food ordering, in a
- Exude confidence in cooking skills and abilities.
- Proven ability to lead a team and communicate efficiently, both
verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Sous Chef position requires the ability to perform the
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Moving about the kitchen in a safe and secure manner.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils effectively and
- Bending, stooping, standing and kneeling.
- Withstand potential climate temperature changes in assigned
work area.by Jobble
Keywords: Live! Dining & Entertainment Districts, Baltimore , Sous Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Ashton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!