Company: TPG Companies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionYour day to dayIn this role you would prepare
beverages and/or serve food for the customer in a prompt and
courteous manner while maintaining a high level of quality and
consistency. You would also:
- Greet guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promote house
drinks and utilize up-selling skills to maximize revenues.
- Obtain, count and secure bartender's bank; receive cash and
credit payments from customers; give accurate change and balance
cash drawer at end of shift.
- Participate in the creation and expansion of our Cocktail
Menu.What we need from youBasic reading, writing, and math skills.
Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic
beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods and
garnishments. Formal bartending training preferred. Must meet state
legal age requirements. Must speak fluent English.This job requires
the ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
(bar ware, carts, boxes, bottles, etc.)
- Moving about the bar, lounge and kitchen
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time
when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and
Keywords: TPG Companies, Baltimore , Head Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!