Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Oak Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living
Oak Crest is a beautiful 87 acre continuing care retirement
community located in Parkville, MD. Oak Crest is the 2nd largest
continuing care community in the United States. We're part of a
growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson
Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care
with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a Housekeeper for our gated retirement community. All
of our clients are located within our community, so no travel is
Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $13.50
How you will make an impact:
- Cleaning resident's homes in Independent Living or Resident
Rooms in Nursing Home
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Community through the use of
- Cleaning public bathrooms, including counters, mirrors, sinks,
- Cleaning lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low
dusting, de-cluttering, and removing trash, spot clean
walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC
- Cleaning classrooms, including dusting, vacuuming,
- Assisting with the collection, bagging, and disposal of trash,
as well as replacing trashcan liners
- Maintaining carpeted surfaces, including extracting, interim
cleaning, spotting, drying, and vacuuming.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission
What you will need:
- Previous experience cleaning in a residential or commercial
setting is ideal
- Ability to safely operate carpet care equipment, hard floor
care equipment, trash removal equipment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team
- Ability to safely operate Housekeeping vehicles
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions
with residents and their family members, staff, vendors, and each
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Baltimore , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Parkville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!