Food Service Attendant - Sanitation - PRN/CPT - Day/Evening hours
Company: Luminis Health
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Position Objective: Supports the goals and objectives of the
Food and Nutrition Services Department by performing the functions
of various areas including: cafeteria, sanitation, food production,
diet office, catering, coffee shop, tray assembly, and tray passer.
Essential Job Duties: Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Sets up and breaks down the dish machine properly. Knows the
proper technique for de-liming the dish machine.
- Ensures the cleanliness of all dishes used in the
- Removes trash from the kitchen and takes it to the correct
- Stocks the cafeteria with silverware, dishes, and trays.
- Monitors and maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen floor and
walls, and the cafeteria dirty dish return window area.
- Organizes clean dish area and makes sure it is also clean and
- Organizes chemical storage area and makes sure it is also
- Maintains all hand wash sinks in the main kitchen. Making sure
they are clean and stocked with napkins and soap.
- Scrapes trays from the cafeteria and transports them down to
the dish room.
- Sanitize the cafeteria tables, and straightens up the seating
area. Educational/Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to read and write and follow written and
- No experience required. Required License/Certifications:
- None Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands: There is
a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not
be exposed to blood-borne pathogens. Physical Demands - Heavy Heavy
work . Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up
to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force
constantly to move objects. The physical demands and work
environment that have been described are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The above job
description is an overview of the functions and requirements for
this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive
list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your
supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Keywords: Luminis Health, Baltimore , Food Service Attendant - Sanitation - PRN/CPT - Day/Evening hours, Hospitality & Tourism , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...