Team Leader - Registered Nurse (RN) - Anticoagulation Clinic
Company: St. Agnes Healthcare, MD
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job ID: 264454 Team Leader - Registered Nurse (RN) - Anticoagulation Clinic Baltimore, Maryland Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Registered Nurse- RN - Team Leader City, State:-- Baltimore,MD Location:-- St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD Department:---- Anticoagulation Clinic (https://www.stagnes.org/our-services/anticoagulation-clinic/) What Do We Do at the Clinic? Our clinic is nurse-run. Our services include:
- Patient assessments
- Review of current medications, over-the-counter medications, herbals and supplements to check for possible drug interactions
- Ongoing patient education
- Monitoring of INR
- Dosage adjustment as necessary
- Communication with family physician/specialists Additional Job Details:----Full Time / Benefit Eligible-- Work Schedule:--Monday - Friday Days.-- Our clinic is open Monday through Thursday from 7AM to 5:30PM and Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM.-- This Associate's hours would vary based on the needs of the team / clinic.-- -- About Us For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come. Job Description Job Summary: Our Team Leader (RN) coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.-- This is a working manager role where you would lead a team of seven RNs and two CMAs but also be part of the day to day of patient care.-- --If you like to lead but don't like to spend your time sitting behind a desk and don't want to be too far from the patients then this is the opportunity for you!-- -- We seek a strong servant leader who has a proven track record of team building, consistent communication, high expectations for patient care and clinical excellence.-- -- Responsibilities:
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional development.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--specializing in--Health Service Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Maryland Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education and Work Experience:
- Associate Degree--
- Required: Associate---s degree in nursing at date of hire
- Required: Two (2) years experience in an outpatient anticoagulation clinic and / or hematology oncology experience at date of hire.
- Preferred:-- Experience in an acute care setting
- Preferred:-- Prior people management / leadership experience (informal or formal)-- How To Apply Welcome to the Careers Home Page.-- On-line applications must be submitted for employment consideration. -- CURRENT SAINT AGNES HOSPITAL ASSOCIATES SHOULD NOT APPLY USING THE APPLICATION FORM LINKED ON THIS PAGE. THIS APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY FOR NON-ASSOCIATES. PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE ASSOCIATE HEALTH PORTAL. -- Associate job applications/transfer requests must be completed through the Associate Health Portal in order to be processed. -- To apply for this job, please go and log-in to -- EXTERNAL APPLICANTS--please click the ""Apply Now"" button. -- PLEASE NOTE: there may be compatibility issues with certain mobile devices, such as Smart Phones and Apple Products.-- For improved usability, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Windows Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.-- We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to improve our system compatibility with mobile devices. -- Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10:-- For applicants accessing our Career Website through Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10, please update your Compatibility View by taking the following steps: 1.Locate the Compatibility View button that appears next to the Address bar.-- (If you do not see the button, there is no need to turn on Compatibility View).
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit.-- You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button. -- Equal Employment Opportunity We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. -- As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Agnes Healthcare, MD, Baltimore , Team Leader - Registered Nurse (RN) - Anticoagulation Clinic, Hospitality & Tourism , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!