Associate District Sales Manager
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP's world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we'll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you'll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring a National Accounts Sales Representative. In this position, you'll identify and cultivate new prospects with 1,000 or more employees in your territory, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers' business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- 3 or more years of Enterprise level sales experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Human Capital Management Sales, HCM, HR
- Outsourcing Sales Experience
- Hunter Mentality
- Enterprise resource planning ERP
- Workforce Management
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Baltimore , Associate District Sales Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!