Human Resources Manager
Company: Pixelligent Technologies
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Who we are:
Pixelligent Technologies is a high-energy, market-leading, nanotechnology company addressing the rapidly growing Augmented Reality, Display, and Sensor markets that are projected to grow from $65 billion in 2020 to in excess of $1 trillion by 2030. Pixelligent has been named the Manufacturer of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for companies under $1B in sales, has raised over $100M in funding, and has been awarded over $20M in US Federal grant programs.
The Human Resources Manager will plan, lead, and champion employee development, recruiting, and administration in support of achieving our annual and long-term goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide HR leadership and guidance to the Executive team. Ensure the alignment of the HR dept with cross-functional activities/priorities across the business units.
2. Advise management in implementing processes and programs to improve employee experience and company culture.
3. Team with all levels of management to provide HR support, guidance, and encouragement as needed, including coaching, counseling, training, career development, and disciplinary actions
4. Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
5. Manages the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
6. Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
7. Participates and supports site safety programs and initiatives to ensure a safe work environment
8. Create, implement and monitor adherence to all Pixelligent policies, procedures and practices.
9. Maintain accurate HR data to support payroll, reporting, compliance, and auditing. File and Manage worker's compensation claims, employee benefit plans, to include health, life, disability, 401(k), etc.
10. Coordinate and manage annual open enrollment meetings to support both local and remote staff.
11. Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
12. Conduct regular audits on compliance related requirements such as pre-employment background screenings, I-9 forms, EEO data, employee handbook acknowledgement, etc.
13. Continuous improvement of site HR processes and services, with a focus on data analyzation and workforce trends
-Education & Experience Desired:
--- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
--- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources management.
--- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
--- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
--- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
--- Experience in recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees.
--- Experience in employee relations, performance management, and training and development.
--- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
--- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HRIS systems.
--- SHRM certification preferred.
This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities and serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the company. -Compensation includes base salary, performance-based annual bonuses, and equity. Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and retirement programs. - Paid leave includes paid time off and holiday pay.**All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 when they start employment.Powered by JazzHR
Who we are:
Keywords: Pixelligent Technologies, Baltimore , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Baltimore, Maryland
here to apply!