Company: Svetness Personal Training
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Are you a dedicated and motivated personal trainer looking to
make a significant impact on individuals' lives? We are actively
seeking exceptional trainers to join our team and deliver
personalized fitness experiences in the comfort of our clients'
homes. Join us and be a part of a dynamic community that values
your expertise, provides flexibility, and supports your
Join Our Team of Elite In-Home Personal Trainers - Empower Lives
- Work-life balance: Design your own schedule and choose the
clients you prefer to work with.
- Freedom to succeed: No non-compete agreements, giving you the
flexibility to work where and when you want.
- Competitive rates: Earn $25 to $45 per hour, rewarding your
skills and dedication.
- Bonuses and rewards: Enjoy retention bonuses, client referral
bonuses, and trainer referral bonuses.
- Liability insurance: Your safety and peace of mind are our
priority, with comprehensive coverage through the Svetness General
- Customer support team: Focus 100% on your clients' goals while
our dedicated concierge handles client requests and scheduling
- Education and growth: Access free ongoing education resources,
including live education webinars, and receive ongoing manager
support to elevate your expertise.
- Fitness equipment discounts: Enjoy a 30% discount on fitness
equipment to enhance your training programs.
- Partner programs: Access to discounts to your favorite
lifestyle brands (Meal Prep, Supplements, etc)
- Warm client base: We bring clients directly to you, eliminating
the need for selling or marketing efforts.
- Svetness App: Utilize our free app to easily track client
progress, manage communications, and enter measurements
The Certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for providing
one-on-one and couples personalized fitness instruction in person
to clients at their home, apartment gym or outside while
encouraging them to reach their fitness goals. Responsibilities are
- Customize client workout programs developed from the Initial
- Utilize the Svetness Fitness App for all client sessions,
including programming & session notes
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing
correctly with or without modifications
- Conduct client Reassessments every 4-6 weeks
- Maintain client session appointments through Svetness
- Able to provide a flexible schedule to accommodate client
- Able to commute to and from client sessions up to 45
- Certified Personal Trainer: Accredited by NCCA, DEAC, or
- CPR/AED Certification: Ensure clients' safety with up-to-date
- Education and experience: High school diploma or GED equivalent
and 1-3 years of personal training experience.
- Strong communication skills: Effectively communicate verbally,
in writing, and technically.
- Knowledgeable in nutrition: Possess a basic understanding of
nutrition and healthy living practices.
- Fitness expertise: Familiarity with a variety of exercise
equipment and personal training methods.
- Physical ability: Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50
lbs. and performing athletic calisthenics duties.
- Requirements for this position include the possession of
personal basic training equipment to effectively assist clients in
achieving their goals. It is important to note that clients may not
always have access to the necessary equipment.
- Reliable form of transportation
We take pride in our commitment to building an environment that
embraces individuals from different genders, backgrounds, and
ethnicities. Our organization values diversity and encourages
candidates of all gender identities, backgrounds, and ethnicities
to apply. We believe in creating an inclusive space where every
individual feels welcome, respected, and valued. Join us in our
mission to foster a workplace that celebrates the unique
perspectives and experiences of our diverse team.
Keywords: Svetness Personal Training, Baltimore , Personal Trainer, Human Resources , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!